Char-Griller 2137 Outlaw 1063 Square Inch Charcoal Grill / Smoker, you need more than just a gas grill to provide that ultimate barbecue experience. For the true barbecue lover, owning a charcoal grill is a must.
This Char-Griller 2137 Outlaw 1063 Square Inch Charcoal Grill / Smoker is made from heavy gauge steel and has a double bottom which will ensure years of use. The Airtight flanged hood with a heat gauge that can be adjusted up and down is designed to lock in the flavor and keep the heat in.
Char-Griller 2137 Outlaw Review: In-Depth
- PREMIUM CHARCOAL GRILL - Barrel style Charcoal BBQ Grill & Smoker with heavy-duty steel construction and powder coating finish, perfect for high heat grilling and low and slow smoking
- XXL COOKING AREA - Massive 950 square inch total cooking area fits 38 burgers: 725 square inch primary cooking area with a 225 square inch warming rack
- BARBECUE GRILL FEATURES - Cast Iron Cooking Grates, Adjustable Fire Grate, Bottom Storage Shelf, Warming Rack, Stay Cool Wooden Handle, Wheels, and Front & Side Shelves with Barbecue Grill Tool...
The cooking grate is made of cast iron and is provided with heavy-duty “teeth” which lock and hold foods and prevent them from slipping between the grates. Ideal for slow cooking, the warming rack positions food above the ash and coals. The cooking grate can be adjusted to provide a distance between the food and the ashes.
The Char-Griller 2137 Outlaw 1063 square inch charcoal grill/smoker with adjustable fire grate is large enough to feed a small crowd or smoke an entire turkey. It’s built to last with heavy gauge steel construction and double bottom for years of Use.
The two-door unit starts and heats quickly and has an airtight flanged hood and heat gauge with a cast iron charcoal grate and a regulation-sized cooking area of 1063 square inches.
The A-frame gas lighter with a built-in thermometer provides additional heat control and there is a removable grease tray that makes cleanup easy. This unit features simple to transport and storage as well as a side shelf and an internal storage compartment for wood chips and tools.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||49 x 29 x 50 inches|
|Item Weight||40 Kilograms|
- There are up to 1,000 square inches of grate space available.
- A better 5-year warranty is included.
- To avoid air leaks, the lid has a flanged design.
- Air and heat control dampers that are meticulous.
- The thermometer is accurate.
- Grill grate heights may be adjusted.
- There are several tough fasteners to assemble.
- Grill grates are made of thin cast iron.
- It’s tough to change the grill grates in the middle of a session.
- Extra scraping is required for caramelized fat and sauce.
The Char-Griller 2137 Outlaw deserves to be at the top of your list if you require a big barrel-type barbecue that can also double as a smoker. It offers enough space to smoke a whole brisket, several racks of ribs, or even a whole turkey. The primary grill grate on this charcoal barbecue is large enough to cook burgers for a block party or a fair food stand.