We are supported by readers. We also declare that as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
There is nothing better than making your own orange juice and enjoying the maximum nutritional benefits of this drink. For this, you will need a citrus juicer.
Far from classic citrus juicers, nowadays citrus juicers are more and more modern, efficient, and easy to use.
Do you have a hard time finding yourself with the many models of the best citrus juicer UK on the market? We have especially reviewed this buying guide to help you.
Table of Contents
- What Are The Best Citrus Juicer UK?
- How To Choose The Best Citrus Juicer UK?
- Frequently Asked Questions
What Are The Best Citrus Juicer UK?
- 350ML capacity
- Adjustable pulp control
- Automatic stop/start
- CITRUS JUICER – This 600ml capacity citrus juicer is ideal for making fresh juice from citrus fruits, including oranges, lemons, limes, and grapefruits. Make over half a litre of juice in one go without needing to empty the juicer. The juicer includes 2 citrus cones which help to extract as much juice as possible from different sized fruits.
- EASY POUR SPOUT AND ADJUSTABLE PULP – Avoid any spillages with the easy pour spout which allows you to pour the juice straight from the juicer into bottles or other storage. Plus, control how much pulp you want in your glass of juice with the adjustable pulp control feature that allows you to select how smooth you would like your juice.
- AUTO REVERSE / START AND STOP - Press the fruit onto the cone and it will automatically start rotating and juicing in one direction. If the fruit is pressed harder, it will automatically rotate in the opposite direction. When you are done using your juicer, the handy cord storage feature means it can be easily tidied away.
- ✔【Easy to Clean】 -Rinse it with water and a mild detergent after use
- ✔【Easy To Use】 To extract the most juice first slice the lemon in half and then place it inside the dome with the cut-side facing down- Bring the two handles together to start juicing- The juicer will turn the lemon inside-out to get every last drop.
- ✔【LARGE CAPACITY】 - Large bowl (Dia. 7cm) can handle large size lemon and lime.. Manually squeezes lemons, limes, and other small citrus fruits to make your favorite juices at home.
- 👉 Quiet and Super-efficient:Powerful 100W citrus juicer extracts the maximum amount of juice from limes, lemons, oranges and grapefruits with minimal waste.Besides, it won't wake the neighbours up when you're making your morning glass of juice
- 👉Nutritious and Healthy: Create fresh, organic, homemade lemonade, grapefruit juice or mojito's that are free from additives, preservatives and excess sugar. A great way to quench your thirst in the summer. Help yourself and your kids to achieve your 5 a day easily with this powerful citrus juicer.
- 👉2 Interchangeable Cones:The citrus juicer electric comes with 2 interchangeable cones of different sizes for varied fruits. The small cone is stored inside the large one. The large cone is for larger fruits like oranges and grapefruits, and the small cone is for smaller fruits like lemon and limes. Suitable for all citrus fruits.
- Citrus Press/Juicer manuel is a transparent juice jug with lid and generous capacity - It lets you see how much juice you have and pours easily. Removable lid for easy cleaning
- Use for oranges and lemons Large bottom tray to hold fresh juice. Top High Quality Ideal for Kitchens Durable Plastic Removable sieve.
- Made of durable plastic.
- 【Premium Quality】Lemon Squeezer Citrus Juicer Manual Space Saving Kitchen Tools is made of food grade ABS material, BPA-Free and food grade stainless, Anti-Slip Non-Marking Silicone Base, to make sure that can be lasted for a long time.
- 【Multifunctional】Our citrus hand juicer has a brand new Flip-Top design for space saving storage, which can be an egg yolk separator. Orange/Lemon/Lime Juice Squeezer .The garlic grater is not only suitable for garlic but also perfect for potato and ginger.
- 【Multi-size Reamers】12-tooth reamer is designed to extract maximum juice, fully squeezing every lemon or lime, while 3-claw large reamer apply to extract orange and other bigger fruits.
- CABLE MANAGEMENT: It has a clever cord storage which allows you to wrap the 1m cable neatly underneath the unit after use. The unit also comes with a clear protective dust cover to keep away germs from the cones, this protective cover can also be used to hold and push down on the fruits. This unit is very easy to assemble and disassemble, making it extremely easy to clean. The washable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Create fresh, organic, homemade lemonade, grapefruit juice or mojito’s that are free from additives, preservatives and excess sugar. Making healthy drinks at home are a great way to quench your thirst in the summer season. Help yourself and your kids to achieve your 5 a day easily with this powerful citrus juicer.
- The Duronic JE6SR Citrus Juicer is finished off in a stylish silver colour finish which will make it a fantastic addition to any kitchen. It has a powerful 100W electric motor to extract juice easily with the motorised cones. Juicing lemon, orange, grapefruit and lime is now easier with the Duronic JE6SR compared to manual juicer or a juice extractor.
- HIGH QUALITY - H&S Lemon Squeezer is made of durable zinc alloy construction, durable and will not rust
- EASY TO USE - To extract the most juice first slice the lemon in half and then place it inside the dome with the cut-side facing down- Bring the two handles together to start juicing- The juicer will turn the lemon inside-out to get every last drop
- TIMELESS DESIGN - H&S Lemon Squeezer is an eye-catcher for every modern kitchen due to their modern and timeless design
- Profession citrus juicer
- Powerful 160 W motor
- Aluminium cast iron lever requires minimal force to juice
- Pulp filter
- Stainless Steel Housing
- Integrated Handle
How To Choose The Best Citrus Juicer UK?
To choose a citrus juicer, you need to consider the following criteria:
There are different types of juicers, each with its own advantages and disadvantages:
Automatic orange squeezer: These are devices for obtaining orange juice without having to cut it. Thus, their use does not require any preparation of the citrus fruit beforehand, which saves time. However, this type of juicer is expensive and the juice obtained can sometimes be pulpy.
Electric citrus juicer: The best ally for upset awakenings, it allows quick and easy preparation while making sure to extract the maximum amount of juice from your citrus fruits. We particularly appreciate the design of these types of devices. That said, you have to cut and squeeze the citrus fruit onto their cone to get a vitamin and flavorful juice.
Orange juice extractor: This is the most popular model because it preserves the nutrients of the fruits in an optimal way. In addition, you will not have to prepare the orange before extraction. The disadvantages of this type of device lie in the noise of their engine and their maintenance.
Manual citrus juicer: We all recognize this citrus juicer used by grandmothers. It is the most affordable on the market. However, its use requires a little effort on your part and we cannot extract the maximum amount of juice from our citrus fruits.
Capacity and Size
If you go for a juicer with a jug, make sure you choose a model large enough to make citrus juice for the whole family. Count around 0.4 liters for two people and 1 liter for 5 people. Also, check the dimensions of the appliance and those of your kitchen to choose a model that can be easily stored without cluttering it.
In terms of juicers, you can find models with a power of only 25 Watts but which are effective. However, if you plan to use the device frequently and squeeze grapefruits with it, opt for a more powerful motor.
Before choosing a juicer, take into account the features offered by it:
The pulp selector: This feature will allow you to make fruit juices with or without pulp as you wish. But also to choose the quantity of pulp present in your juice according to your tastes.
Anti-drip: This is a very interesting feature to protect your countertop from splashes and dirt during preparation.
Direct-Serve: If the device does not have a jug, it would be interesting to opt for a model offering direct serve functionality. This means that the device serves the extracted juice directly into your glass.
Multi-citrus: If you love all citrus, make sure you choose a device that can accommodate all types of citrus from a small lemon to a large grapefruit.
Easy to clean
Prefer citrus juicer models equipped with dishwasher-safe parts so as not to waste a lot of time cleaning.
Learn about the design materials for the juicer before making a choice. Stainless steel models are the most preferred, especially for their durability, ease of maintenance, and appearance. If you choose a juicer with a jug, go for a transparent model so you can monitor how much juice is being extracted.
The citrus juicer is widely used in the early morning to fill up on vitamins before tackling the day. It is therefore essential to choose a silent model that will allow you to prepare your juices without waking the whole family or your roommates.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Benefits of a Citrus Juicer?
A juicer is an essential tool in the kitchen since it allows you to prepare fruit juice at home and offers significant advantages:
It makes it easier to extract the juice from the fruit while guaranteeing a substantial quantity in a simple gesture.
Thanks to the rotating cone, you will no longer need to squeeze and twist your citrus fruits to obtain their juice. On some models, there is even a rotating two-way cone that allows you to extract the maximum amount of juice in no time.
With this device, the extraction is done faster. This allows a very interesting time-saving in preparation. In addition, it allows you to make citrus juices with or without pulp thanks to an integrated pulp retention system.
By using a juicer, vitamins are preserved. This will allow you to drink healthy and beneficial juices in the morning.
This type of device is easy to clean because most models are dishwasher safe. You just have to disassemble the different parts and put them in the dishwasher, with the exception of the engine block. In addition, many models have lids that protect the cone against dust and allow immediate use without additional washing.
Citrus juicers are available in many shapes, materials, and colors, which will allow you to choose a model suited to the style of your kitchen.
Thanks to a juicer, you will no longer need to buy industrial orange juices which are relatively expensive and less healthy. From now on, you will have the possibility of making your citrus juices at home while enjoying the many benefits of this food.
How to properly clean the citrus juicer?
It is always recommended to clean your juicer after each use to make fresh and healthy fruit juices the next time you use it. To do this, you just have to take it apart, rinse it with lukewarm water, and then put the compatible parts in the dishwasher.
As for the fine-mesh sieve, use a spatula to remove the pulp and then wash it with mild dish soap. Be careful not to soak the motor unit in water, just a wipe of a damp cloth or sponge is enough to clean it.
What are the differences between juicer and citrus juicer?
The juicer is not like a juicer that is compatible with all fruits and vegetables, it can only prepare citrus juices. Also, with a juicer, vitamins and nutrients are preserved as much as possible, which is not the case with juices extracted from the juicer.
Which fruits can you squeeze with a citrus juicer?
With a citrus juicer, you can squeeze all types of citrus fruits: lemon, orange, grapefruit, tangerine, clementines
What are the weak points of a citrus juicer?
The main weak point of a citrus juicer is the noise it makes when in use, which is likely to wake everyone up. They also consume energy.